Request to Join Waitlist
After School Club
Thank you for considering joining our waitlist
We’ve had the privilege of helping thousands of students find their love for STEM (science, technology, engineering & maths) since 2015. Our programs are carefully planned to help our participants build confidence, skills, and knowledge by encouraging excellence (personal best), bravery (take risks) and global thinking (United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals)
We are not just about STEM knowledge
When students participate in our programs, they also develop fine-motor, attention, executive function and visual-spatial skills. Above all else, they are encouraged to be contributors to their community.
- ✓ Helped thousands of students ignite their love of STEM since 2015.
- ✓ Scientist in Residence @ Wesley College in 2018, 2019, 2020 and will be again in 2021).
- ✓ Partnered with more than 40 schools to run after-school clubs in the city of South Perth, Canning, Melville, Claremont, Cottesloe, Mosman Park, Peppermint, Nedlands, Subiaco, Shenton Park, Subiaco, Stirling, Swanbourne, Wembley, West Perth and Perth.
- ✓ Chosen by Scitech to deliver teacher’s professional learning session in Early Years STEM Education Expo 2018.
- ✓ Chosen by City of Canning to perform in their inaugural 2018 STEAM Carnival.
- ✓ Partnered with Scitech to deliver holiday workshops in 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019.
- ✓ Working with children clearance / insured.
What happens from here
Once you are on the waitlist for the school/centre you nominate, we will email you when registration opens. Please make sure you whitelist “young-engineers.com.au” to ensure you don’t miss any emails. You may also receive a SMS notification if we can’t reach you by email. You are welcome to contact us if you don’t hear from us (note that our programs may not run at all centres at all times).
We value your trust
Note that we do not use your data in any other way other than helping you find the right program for you. Only selected staff have access to your data and we do not sure your data with anyone external to our organisation.